Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer Romance

"I think we should stop this",
its like a echo headed to my ear after she said to me. It's was a cold and sweet night, seems the stars and witness what we have now, what i have now. From her eyes i can see the loneliness when she
said that. Even the "Orions Belt" constellation seems feel sorry whats going.
"Why? Do i make you uncomfortable or your not happy with me?"
Tears slowly estream down on her soft and delicate face.
"No!, you gave everything, but i cant gave it back to you, im not deserving you"
, I cant believe that she said it to me, im not hoping that she geve it back to me, all i need is to show who is the true me. My body shaken whether in hopeless or madness. Suddenly, i felt something in my face, tears of madness fell down.
"Stop crying, you dont deserve to cry, all i want you to be happy"...
A cool breeze touch my face, it was a first semester of college, as a pioneer no worries in enrolling and no hesitation. Everyone was exciting but for me, its a same old brand new faces i always encountered. From sexy hot students, bully guys,
classmates to terrible professors seems no changes physically, how boring my college life. This is the last year in my college life, soon, we the Senior student will be graduated and face a new future.
One summer day, it was totally exhausting, after morning class, michael, my bestfriend and "partner in crime" in college time ask me to do something more exciting than watching girls passing by.
"I think we should stay to arts venue to get some fresh air",
"ok" michael replied.
Everyday we stay on that tree to take some time. I was expected that day by day it will never changed. It was a day of new electing officer in our department "Computer Science", since i am a former
President of that organization, i must witnessed this event even it doesn't affect to my entire life. I know there something will gonna happen, i feel it, although am a simple man, i can the future...a little bit
"Here is the former President, give a big applause",
Carl shout, one of fellow classmate since 1st year. I always notice by the way i dress, fitted clothes but im not a hunk type, just being me. Also my clasmates believe the reason im electing as a president last season.
"Do really affect on my carreer",
i guess not its deserve what i have and what i lost.
"I respectfully nominate Henry for President",
it came from nowhere then i saw Melanie, a young and pretty Sophomore student who knows me and i know her alot. She love to talk about a love affair, specially on her side, as ahead to her, im willing to listen and give a advise, like a legal adviser knows alot.
"Im not capable now in that position right now since im a 4th year, we will be graduate soon and also i cant take more responsibility, you can elect anyone, but not the 4th year students".
"He's right, maybe you can elect from the 3rd year student so that they can monitor everything" Mr. Albert said,
one of the professors in the Computer Studies Department. He is the talented and good looking professor, we treat him as a "God of D.O.S. command", he knows from the basic to the high class commands in the computer.
From the front i can see the professors that help us alot Mr. Olixer, a dean and also a professor, a big man with a big mind, knowledgeable also in computers. Our Snow White, Mrs. Charlene, also a professor in the field, i remember when in 1st year time,
we have a crush to her, because of the sexy body
and looks like Snow white, thats the time she is still a single. At the side, a computer and game addict named mr. Rishmond, a fat guy who likes to play and play on his office rather than teach us new information, although he have behavior like that,
he is the one we trusted and talk to regarding to games on pc. I really miss this college life when make in the next stage of my life. Time seems to long for me, even though i enjoyed making fun with my gangs, still something is missing.
"How many favor to Iyanne",
i guess its the nomination for secretary is going on, what a long nomination, to keep myself busy i make my vote same as my gangs, we in favor in Iyanne, even thought we don't know who's that girl.
"What's the result? Did she won?"
As i expected... she won, but whats with her. In my mind saying whats with her, but my heart says differently, Iyanne is a freshman in our department, she looks innocent and lovely. For sure she captivated mans heart.
"Whose that girl? Do you know her? Taken or single?",
many questions run to my head. That girl bother me in my mind, while the other bothers her after the nomination for secretary. I see they in front of me, they like a hungry beast who like to kidnap that kind of girl. Atlast the
selecting of officers is finally done. Even im not a president now, still im in officers list, im a mr.auditor of the department. I taught i will not handle a responsibility in the department for a long time,still maybe this is the way to know iyanne.At the lobby,
after the election, michael and carl decided to stay on the lobby, while i talk to dj, one of my batchmate, she a member of the band in their place, her instrument in flute. We were so close since we meet and even im not a musician, i love to hear music
or musical play. She's with Gerald and Precious, also a member of the band, although they were in same department, they are in different band. Gerald, the tallest on our group, playing the brass trumpet, while precious, also the trumpet player is with dyna.
a flute player like dj. im not a brass band but i know some notes on some instruments because those guys taught me even i dont have my own instrument. I only played a guitar and piano, but not a brass intrument.
"Hey, iyanne, can you come over here, i would like to me my classmates and member of band in this campus", dj shouted.
"I already them,because we always meet whenever there was a competetion on the bands."
I can see on her eyes that she's happy with them, to meet them in the same campus.
"Really?, by the way this is Giro, he's the former president of our Organization, now he's a Auditor.". Dj introduced me proudly to her.
From her beautiful eyes, wearing a contact lens, still view the happiness and truthfulness inside. From her voice, i feel
calmness in mind, sweetness and lovely voice. I just waved to her showing of respect and to feel her presence. Her smile that makes my world collapsed. Some guys always look on the body when it comes in beauty, but some looks in a glimpse of the smile
, expression never lie especially in facial expression.
"You know iyanne, Giro is so Kind to me, he always there for me." dj said.
I remember that later that time, i already mentioned to dj that she introduced to me that girl. Now i get it now, its a compliment to her. .
On that conversation about music, i always look at her secretly, she so gorgeous, for sure she's have a boyfriend or i guess many guys courted her. From her side, her bestfriend ainah, cute and talented girl. She's not in our organization. She's taking up
B.S. Commerce and intelligent one.
"Are you going downstairs now?"
"Yeah"
"Would you mind if we go downstairs together? I also go outside to but something"
"Ok"
From her height while we walking down, i can tell that she's matured enough and not mind a kiddie stuff. Im much taller than her a few inches. Even though, her face is so innocent and calm, no hesitation or worries.
"Where are you doing, iyanne?", i spoke to her for the first time
"Me? i take my lunch with my new friends in their "Tambayan"
"Ah. i see, so see you around..."
"Okie"
Then she take different direction same as mine. Honestly, i hate to go away to her, i feel comfortable when im talking to her. After that conversation, i went to the computer shop to meet some friends and stay for
a while. Also this is the hang up place of my companion, when we need to rest, when we on the break, just like our second home.
"What are you doing now? Let's get started, lets play online games" Aubord shouted
a sophomore student, half canadian and half jamaican who addicted on LAN games, as always our pasttimes is playing pc games as a team, my team composed of Senior student againist the multi talented and addicted
player from the sophomore and junior students. For us, losing in a game is not a topic or the issue, as long a we happy and enjoyed what we have now, just for now....
"Carl..do you miss ex?"...
"What the.. dont say bad words, foolish one.."carl shouted
"Whoa...do you have still have feeling with her..we knew that..."
"Just focus to the game or be ready to crushed on heroes, Go!!! Venomancer"
"Did you see the new faces in our organization, the freshmen? They just a bunch of kids who always think of themselves.What can you say, Giro?"
In my observation as a Senior student and able to read the identity thru the moments and the way they speaks, i could say they that many to learn about life. I humble myseld and said
"Let them take their way"
"Did you see anyone that can be court?" Precious said..
"Ya! in different courses,heheh..."
"One day i will have a girlfriend from the nursing department, is the right, giro?" Michael whispered
"One day we will have one in nursing department.."
I backtrack the past when in when one of nursing department named rachelle asked me to meet her at the 4th floor. I recieved a text message from not listed to my phonebook,
Hey, stop playing chess, Mr. Junio wants to meet you. On that day im with alex,michael and carl, staying in the chapel of the campus. I left my friends there to go upstairs, to meet that girl. She's a nursing freshmen, i thought she's alone, on her side, rhea a junior student also looking at me.
"I came here to give back your picture which i found under my computer, thats all. By the way how come to know my cellphone number? Only few know my number.."
"Your number? I get it in my friend of mine" She said looking at me in silly eyes.
"You're giro, right? Im rachelle and this is Rhea"

No comments:

Post a Comment