Friday, June 18, 2010

A Real Innocence And A Norm Nothing Ego

Its a one stick of cigarette that makes me calm everytime im getting pressured. One barrel of beer makes my body calmed when the tension rised. One false moved and comment makes a forever seems nothing to hold on.

It started in a smile, where seems nothing to me. Her beautiful, elegant and innocent smile makes me calm. As days passed by, those smiles makes my day, always everyday. Then her seductive eye always looks everything at its right place. But then that eye makes me fall in a deep hole, a hole of love. No one knows whats with me or whats my intentions, only me knows that. Until the time, i cant hardly bear inside me. THere are times i cant control myself, im getting mad at times, time being moodly and time like to be alone. To assure what i really felt. Now the time is limited, i have no strength to show, all i want to make her smile, be comfortable to me, and have a conversation. I really comfortable with her, i guess im falling and weak samurai, absorbed by a enchanted geisha. Up to last minute, she all knew that i like her, thats all. I want to tell her all about it, i guess its not time, no time at all.

Everything was really changed, i've deserved everything happened to me. No one could understand me nor try to understand it. I wish im not braved enough to keep it. All of that is only a wish...

She's like stick of cigarette. THe more i take, the more i keep calmed. Every stick i take, i feel the essence of life. Many say cigarette is bad to health, it ever every stick is like her, i would rather die to it than living a simple life, without a vise, without her. If her love is like a cancer in my lung, i've rather accept my faith...to die with her love.

Her voice makes a silent santuary, a heaven with no boundaries. Her body always stuck on my mind. Her laugh echoed in my ear which i loved to hear. Her touch makes me believe that she is real. Her look to me that make my world shaken. Lastly her respect to me...

I felt the gap of walls is at my side. Walls that i created, walls that my damn useless and immatured move i make. No one could ever destroyed it. It was destined to be alone. If someone tried to destroyed that, hardwork and patient needed. I will do the same, i need someone, like someone who needed me... FOr now, i let it keep into myself... but i hope someone knows what i feel...

"SILENT WATER RUNS DEEP, EMPTY CAN MAKES NOISE"

1 comment:

  1. hmmnnn...don't worry someday u can have her as ur lifetime vice!! she's just that precious as u treat her.

    ReplyDelete